Monday 27 August 2012

Challenge 95.......Daniele's sketch

Morning bloggers and welcome to another of our chalenges at Sketch n Stash
this weeks its my turn for the sketch  
but before that I the winner of the last challenges

is..........No 47, thats you Mags
well done you have £10 to spend at

My Mums Craft Shop
please contact Chrissie for your prize


Now onto this weeks challenge

being as I'm introducing you to the fabbie team I'd better tell you a little about myself......well I'm 50+ with two grown up children, one Grandson and another due in December .......thats going to be expensive next year !!.
I work at Thorntons as the store manager so I get the best of both worlds really
chocolate all day and crafting at night......
however I don't eat chocolate all day before you ask as I do get a lunck break.
I have always had a passion for crafting, I loved needlework and art at school. I started teaching Embroidery after opening my own shop which I had for 15 years and both my children grew up there, I got into paper crafting after Ethan was born, I wanted to do scrapbooking but that seems to be on the side lines these days as I love making cards. I'll have a go at any technique, I love inky messy as well as pretty and clean, you can find my blog  Musings of a Chocoholic here.

This week we are sponsered by


Crafty Individuals


the winner will recieve these 2 lovely stamps



*************************************
Angie

Alessandra

Chrissie

Daniele

Kevin


Julie


Janet


Doreen


Gemma






5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to the winner and brilliant cards from the team x

Simone said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love your creations!
Simone

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Thanks for the wonderful sketch and the beautiful works of the team for inspiration.

nice greeting from Andrea

Unknown said...

Congrats to winners. All these cards are stunning. How can i design like these for the plastic business cards? I really appreciate all these cards.

KandA said...

Super sketch and great DT creations xx